We mainly manufacture and sell Japanese sauces.
Our mission is to share the flavors of Japan around the globe.
Otafuku's Original Sweet and Savory sauce is made with 12 different fruits and vegetables. Use it to top Japanese pancakes, vegetables, fried foods, BBQ, and more. We use DATES that are harvested in California to add a natural sweetness to our sauces.
We use 8 different fruits and vegetables in our yakisoba sauce for a sweet and tangy flavor that complements your favorite grilled and stir-fry dishes. Great for making delicious meals quickly - just add sauce and serve.
Perfect for cooking restaurant-quality pancakes right at home. Making authentic okonomiyaki has never been easier - you can cook with the same flour used in homes and restaurants throughout Japan!
Okonomiyaki became popular in Japan when people were experiencing food shortage after the WWⅡ. It was an efficient way to combine nutritious ingredients that were available.
Today, Okonomiyaki has become one of the most popular traditional food in Japan.
How to make Okonomi Yaki
- Mix flour with water in medium-size bowl.
- Stir eggs and vegetables ingredients in the batter.
- Hat oil on a grridle, a hot plate or in a large skillet.
- Pour enough batter to make a single-saving grridle cake. (about 6" across and 1/2" thick)
- Cook both sides on medium-low heat until golden brown. (about 5 minutes each)
- Move the pancake to serving plate and immediately spread Okonomi Sauce over top. Add some mayonnaise on top if you like.
Authentic Japanese Flavors
We use natural, premium ingredients to produce high quality products.
We create authentic Japanese flavors by adhering to the Japanese methods of manufacturing.
Commitment to Making Healthy Food
We do not use artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in order to make healthy products.
- No Artificial Colors and Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No HFCS