What’s Okonomi Sauce?
Okonomi or Okonomiyaki sauce is a typical Japanese topping condiment for Japanese pancakes known as Okononiyaki Soy based and made with all vegan ingreditents
- No Artificial Colors and Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No HFCS
How to make Okonomi Yaki
- Mix flour with water in medium-size bowl.
- Stir eggs and vegetables ingredients in the batter.
- Hat oil on a grridle, a hot plate or in a large skillet.
- Pour enough batter to make a single-saving grridle cake. (about 6" across and 1/2" thick)
- Cook both sides on medium-low heat until golden brown. (about 5 minutes each)
- Move the pancake to serving plate and immediately spread Okonomi Sauce over top. Add some mayonnaise on top if you like.
Three Features of Otafuku's OKONOMI SAUCE
For kinds of vegetables,dates, apples, and a unique selection of spices are blended together for…
The seven kinds of fruits and vegetables are: tomato, apple, onion, dates, carrot, garlic and shiitake mushroom. The naturally sweet and savory fruits and vegetables are blended with rich spices to create a delectable Sweet & Savory sauce.
Our Company has been in the business 97 years! OKONOMI SAUCE has been our Signature Sauce Since 1952!
Crafted by the masters, our OKONOMI SAUCE has been gradually improved and refined by taking into account the opinions of our customers. This is the signature sauce of Otafuku, the top sauce producer in Japan.
Vegan for everyone to enjoy! High Quality ingredients ensure great flavor.
Vegan customers can also enjoy our sauce, we are careful not to include any animal derivatives, such as pork, chicken or oyster extract. By keeping a close eye on the raw ingredients and repeatedly refining our process, we are able to ensure a vegan sauce without losing any flavor.